Given his burning passion to make a credible impact on humanity, Prof Evans Osabuohien is motivated by several requests to start a mentorship programme called African Scholars Mentorship Network (ASMN) to be held in series starting from 28th May 2023. The mentorship series would be featuring: a) grant writing, winning, and execution; b) publication in rated outlets, and c) networking and collaborating in building a successful research career.
Thus, he is excited to invite upcoming scholars and early careers both within and outside the academia to an interactive Virtual Grant Bootcamp Series that will equip participants with the knowledge, skills, and resources to unlock funding opportunities and take ones projects to new heights. This programme is designed for passionate individuals, who are committed to making a positive impact on research
During this interactive and immersive bootcamp series, the participants will have the opportunity to:
- Gain Insights from Grant Experts: Learn from a seasoned grant professional who has successfully secured funding for impactful projects. we will share insider tips, strategies, and best practices to help you navigate the complex world of grants.
- Craft Winning Grant Proposals: Hone your grant writing skills and discover how to develop compelling project proposals that catch the attention of funding organizations. With my experience, we will provide personalized guidance and feedback to enhance your proposal-writing abilities.
- Navigate the Grant Landscape: Understand the intricacies of the grant landscape, including different types of grants, eligibility criteria, and application processes. Learn how to identify the right grants for your projects and optimize your chances of success.
- Access Valuable Resources: Gain access to a wealth of resources, including grant databases, templates, and sample proposals, to streamline your grant-seeking journey. Our curated toolkit will save you time and effort, enabling you to focus on creating meaningful impact.
- Build a Supportive Network: Connect with a community of like-minded individuals who share your passion for creating positive change. Collaborate, exchange ideas, and establish valuable connections that can extend beyond the boot camp.
- Learn from editors and reviewers on the secrets to publishing in rated outlets.
- Get insider information on how to respond to reviewers’ comments on manuscripts,
- And many more
Take-off Date: 28th of May, 2023
Time: 7 pm (Lagos Time)
Register HERE FOR FREE to get the meeting link.
Host: Prof Evans Osabuohien (thanks to others who have indicated to be featured as mentors)
Note: Our Virtual Bootcamp Series (aka Community Converge) is hoped to be held every 2nd and 4th Sundays from May to July starting 28th May 2023, which will be divided into interconnected episodes/series (Grant writing, application, winning, and execution; Scholarly writing and publication, Building a Successful Career)
Certificate of Accomplishment would be issued to participants who attend at least 75% of the episodes and meets other conditions such as completing the exercises, and tasks, among others.
To ensure personalised attention and an interactive learning experience, spaces are limited. Reserve your spot today by completing the Registration Form. Early registration is highly encouraged!
We firmly believe that your dedication, combined with the skills and knowledge gained from this Bootcamp, will position you for greater success in securing funding for your impactful projects. Do not miss this opportunity to take your grant-seeking journey to the next level!
We look forward to welcoming you to the transformative Grant Bootcamp!
Best regards & Cheers!
Supported by :