Prof Evans Osabuohien has added another feather to his professional career and impact making to humanity as he recently gets appointed to lead A Special Issue for an Elsevier Journal (Heliyon -Business and Economics).
He is collaborating with other globally renowned scholars as co-guest editors, namely: Prof Gbadebo ODULARU (Bay Atlantic University-BAU, SERAP, & USI-ADMIRE, Washington DC, United States) and Dr Anette Ruml (Global Institute Global and Area Studies (GIGA, Germany).
The Special Issue titled Policies for Fostering Food Security aims at exploring how policies such as social protection interventions among others can mitigate shocks in an economy as well as contribute to the attainment of food security as a vital aspect of sustainable development goals (SDGs).
The sub-themes include, but are not limited to:
- Policy inteventions, equity, and sustainable food security;
- Entrepreneurship, agricultural value chain, and sustainable food security agenda;
- Socioeconomic shocks and food supply chain in vulnerable communities;
- Post-harvest losses, sustainable food security and improved nutrition; and
- Lessons from COVID-19 pandemic paradigm shift, safety nets and food systems.
Further information on submission details are available here.
This landmark achievement builds on Prof Evans Osabuohien recent engagement in the area of food security and socioeconomic shocks